Hi! Nice to see you in Oh-itslessthanthree.blogspot.com, please follow the rules and do enjoy yourself here. Have a nice day <3 xoxo
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog, spamming, ripping and judging is not allowed, but please do leave a tag to let me know that who are you. Leave a tag in my chatbox also if I missed out your name, and finally, do enjoy yourself at here. Have a nice day


Navigations

Profile Blog Links Lyrics Credits
I am ME
Hi aliens, welcome to my homepage and enjoy yourself reading my crap. I will be happy if you can leave a tag at my tagboard, be nice and be smart, damage of mine is stronger than yours, so be careful :P Well, have a nice day.

Tagboard


Daily Reads
❥ Audrey ❥ Beverly ❥ Superficial ❥ Tammy ❥ Vintagesociety ❥ Xiaxue


Rotten Things
February 2010 | March 2010 |

I didn't cry..
Once again
Less than 20 hours
still in "eenie meenie" mood
You can't make up your mind mind mind mind mind
Oh i love you ~
Holy Shit
Sounds of heartache
Last day of CNY holiday
Life is not fair

Feed Her


Let's Dig



Today is


Bookmark Me



It's right timing
Written at Sunday, March 14, 2010 | back to top

Sunday, March 12, 2010, 8:37am:

She smiles and tears... yeah, it's a good timing to leave now.. :')



Thanks again to my dear, Elmira, she made my day, luckily I still got her :) Thanks and I love you :D


Again, hang out at Parkson today as usual, but this time we shopped until we broke, and I bought a pair of sandals, we have lunch at Secret Recipe and having tea break at Starbucks :) Well, only today I act so weird, 'cause..a reason I don't want to say much..



Maybe that's real, about when a person in sad mood, she didn't know that what she's doing. Well, I really feel better, and so happy that I finally bought that chio and white sandals at Vincci ^^ First time feel that shopping is so damn nice.


and having friends is so damn nice also :)



By the way, Keen, you still owe my Starbucks right? *evil grin*